Hook and loop tapes, treated with a flame retardant coating.
This type of hook and loop fastener satisfies the following standards and requirements:
- F.M.V.S.S. 302: A safety standard for the flammability of materials used in the interior of vehicle engines;
- F.A.R. 25.853 (a): A safety standard for the vertical flammability of materials used in aviation;
- Airbus Standard ABD0031 (1996): Measurement of the flammability, smoke density and smoke toxicity in accordance with Airbus Specifications;
- Directive 95/28/EC: Burning behaviour of materials used in interior construction of certain categories of motor vehicles;
- Certified according to Öko-Tex Standard 100 Class II (certificate number 60414302).